Wednesday, October 24, 2007

No more pesky hot air balloons


So I found this advertisement on a website, and I thought it was pretty creative. It always seems like everyone is looking for the tool with the most power, the car with the most horsepower, and the house that costs the most money. This advertisement appeals to that mind-set. I know that if I were looking for a vaccuum and I couldn't decide between which kind I would like, the one that could suck a hot air balloon out of the sky would definitely be my first choice. A lot of people seem to base their decisions as consumers on the creativity and originality of advertisements. If I were one of those people, I would probably have about five of these vaccuums.

2 comments:

John C. said...

I absolutely love this M. Fin blog you are so totally rockin.

Stacey Clark said...

This ad is really funny and although it was so simple in itself you still did a really good job at taking the stereotype out. I can't believe how you can find stereotypes in everything even vacuum ads.