Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Compie time

Computer time in high school meant one thing. AIM. As soon as I got on the computer, I'd download instant messenger and talk to everyone else who was online. Which was usually no one. Because they were in class. In my Computer class we would usually do lessons that allowed us to learn the basics of certain computer programs. The teacher would never talk and as soon as the bell rang (for the class to begin) everyone would be doing their own thing, which usually meant me instant messaging my friend one desk over about how so and so was flirting with my boyfriend at the football game (or something equally as ridiculous.) But other than my business tech. class, computers were usually used for researching or typing papers. The internet was still pretty new to me then, so I usually did the assignment that was given to me. Did I mention how lame I was in high school?

No comments: